New FCR Story - Washington Square part 1

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: New FCR Story - Washington Square part 1

Post by Trisha Louise on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

@Zicat wrote:As long as I don't have to wait in the Study I'll sit anywhere with Dale.

Snort.

I like the idea of calling "barley"* on any area outside the study though I don't know the guys recognise any such demarcation. 

"Nah, sorry Paul, you'll note my feet are Outside The Study Zone so you can just drop the hairbrush. Union rules."

* I have no idea if this word is used elsewhere. Whatever your local word was for indicating you were safe during a game.

Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm

That sounds something like the Dark Ages, @Dizzy. I would not have been able to cope. I visited the Blog quite a lot over a period of about 18 months, but was never confident enough to join either the Yahoo Group, or this Forum, but something one of my brothers said made me bold, "You'll never get anywhere if you let fear control you".
So here I am. No Fear! Smile

Zicat
Honorary Ranch Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonni on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm

It took me years to join because I either had a family computer (with preteens and teenagers sharing it) or a work laptop.  Neither seemed like a good option for joining!  Nice to have my own personal laptop now and a little more freedom!

Nonni
Polar Bear Wrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Well there should be a demarcation line and it should surround the Study and Family Room. And my bedroom!

I don't know that "barley" expression, but it sounds good to me.
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 pm

@Zicat wrote:That sounds something like the Dark Ages, @Dizzy. I would not have been able to cope. I visited the Blog quite a lot over a period of about 18 months, but was never confident enough to join either the Yahoo Group, or this Forum, but something one of my brothers said made me bold, "You'll never get anywhere if you let fear control you".
So here I am. No Fear! Smile

Dark Ages indeed, @Zicat!  We were all living in caves.  Rolf and Ranger made cave drawings for us-that’s how we read the stories back then!  And like the river banks Flynn talks about, caves have corners, too!

Fear is my arch enemy.  Once in awhile I get brave!

Dizzy
Dizzy

http://dj-wl.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:29 pm

She gave him a short nod and sat down in front of the computer, taking a memory stick from her drawer. Five minutes later she removed the memory stick, located the files, entered her authorisation code…. And the programmes and files began to delete in front of her. The only evidence of anything relating to Empire was now on the memory stick she shut in her small, diamante clutch that matched her dress. The man lowered his phone to watch, giving her a small smile in the dim room.

Is this something that will come back to bite Leila on the arse? 
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 pm

I think what she might have been trying to do was remove anything that they might further corrupt or possibly attempt to remove themselves.  Now it's all saved and she has the only copy.  

I can't be certain but she was likely attempting to preserve any evidence in her favor.  

Dee
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Although some of our IT gurus said that even deleting the hard drive doesn’t get rid of it completely.
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 pm

Thanks Dee, that makes sense.

Now, who are these people so strongly motivated to bring Leila down and why? Is she in a position where a mere whiff of scandal can bring one down due to public image or is there substance to whatever the accusation may be? Will this be a relatively straight forward fix with Dale's help or a longer issue that has her involved in the story for an extended period?

Yes, yes, must be patient.
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Actually there are probably back-ups of what she copied if the computer was part of a corporate network.  The good thing about back-ups is, while I bet you can change them, they should let you know they have been changed.  Some companies might have two or more rounds of back-ups as well, making it more difficult to change a good deal of data.  (The main reason for this is if you find out your file is corrupted and then discover the most recent back-up is also corrupted, for whatever reason. This would be rare but not totally unheard of, especially with the time-release viruses out there.)

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

http://brizbrizuri.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Agree (about backup), but she is likely attempting to preserve it in it's original form and keep them from deleting it or changing it.  I guess saying she has the only copy is incorrect if they decided to pull the backups, but they anything they would want to delete themselves (or corrupt) is now in her possession in its original form.  

But if she didn't back up her local files and had them only on the hard drive (which would be foolish) then getting those back would take more effort on their part and given that this is now all out in the open with potential lawsuits, a moratorium is likely to be placed on those files (in fact on almost everything related to whatever happened) - so anything they might have chosen to get rid of is now in her hands alone.  This is the data that might vindicate her.  

Dee
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 pm

@DeeDee wrote:Agree (about backup), but she is likely attempting to preserve it in it's original form and keep them from deleting it or changing it.  I guess saying she has the only copy is incorrect if they decided to pull the backups, but they anything they would want to delete themselves (or corrupt) is now in her possession in its original form.  

But if she didn't back up her local files and had them only on the hard drive (which would be foolish) then getting those back would take more effort on their part and given that this is now all out in the open with potential lawsuits, a moratorium is likely to be placed on those files (in fact on almost everything related to whatever happened) - so anything they might have chosen to get rid of is now in her hands alone.  This is the data that might vindicate her.  

Dee

Totally agree on the reasoning, not to mention taking the basic data, but not connected to a network or corporate computer will keep the Board from knowing someone else has access to the data.  Running a network tool may clue them in at a later point that data was downloaded, but it won't say what was done with it.  One problem I do foresee is that if the charter was paid for with company funds, then the Board can (rightfully) ask where they took Leila.  If she paid for it out of pocket, then they do not have to release destination data to the Board, since the trip was not company funded.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonni on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:33 pm

Well, let's hope that the helicopter took her to an airport and then she boarded a plane with her own funds and can't be traced!  (-:

Nonni
Polar Bear Wrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 pm

(Jeff) - That is almost exactly what I said (in my post) - that they can find her - and my bigger fear is that they'll send the news hounds out there.  Hopefully that's all just extreme thinking on my part. 

I think it was company paid though because they were talking about access codes and such and how the board might not have thought to rescind her codes, etc. 

Dee
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Dee, it wouldn't surprise me if I echoed your thoughts.  It also wouldn't surprise me if the permissions to land a helicopter on the building did require company access, but if the onward trip from the airport was paid for out of her pocket, even if the rate used was per corporate agreement, then she should be clear.  I would hope her friend had the good sense to set a false trail or make sure this one was a dead end.  Gareth is too old a horse to carry her over the unfamiliar terrain while be chased by hordes of paparazzi.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 pm

But Bandit would keep them off the ranch!
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

@DeeDee wrote:But Bandit would keep them off the ranch!

Bandit is going to be too busy getting ol' Miss Twinkle into line. Wink
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Do you think in the summer Gareth will spend his time with the Shires?

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonni on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm feeling sorry for Gareth now.  Here he talks Dale into buying him and taking him to the ranch where he thinks he will have a restful retirement and now we have him in a get-away-race he didn't bargain for!

Nonni
Polar Bear Wrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:10 pm

That might be the perfect pen for him, with them and all their calmness.  But I think perhaps Dale might like to keep him locked up at night, in a nice clean and dry stable.
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 pm

I have to hope the recent weather has been dry or Leila won't even make it across the airstrip in a dignified fashion, since her Jimmy Choo will sink into the ground and cause he to fall and perhaps sprain an ankle just trying to make it to where Jasper and company are waiting.

I also think perhaps our mystery man will call the ranch in the morning to explain the details as well as the reason for the lack for warning given to them.  Though in theory, the less Dale knows in advance, the less likely he is to be influenced by that information.  Regarding clothing, there is a good chance that Paul has wearable men's clothes from clients past that have been left at the ranch.  Leila may still need shoes and undergarments, but she won't need to go into town with Paul (if a town trip by her is required) for those while wearing an evening dress.

Truly I think they will get her to the house, whether she cries on their shoulder in the kitchen or not when she gets there is irrelevant, and then find a guest room for her, acknowledging that they will work the details out in the morning.  The fact that come morning those details will be worked out after a home cooked breakfast and the early morning chores will likely surprise her.  Delight and pleasure also crossed my mind, but she is too stressed for that now, though I do think in time she will appreciate ranch time (which is vaguely like "island time").

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 am

LOL - again some of the things I addressed, so I very much agree.  Like your comment about Dale not being influenced by being warned someone needs his help and why, but letting him get a feel for her.  

I'm not so worried for clothes.  Yes, there is likely something she can wear until clothes get there (either oversized men's clothes or maybe something Clara can drop by).  Clothes can easily be ordered and then picked up - same day.  They may not be the height of fashion, and obviously off the rack (and quite possibly... bum bum baaaaa:  plaid), but she'll survive it and may even learn to like it.  

She's also going to be very sad to know her phone won't work.  Unless, of course, it was Darcy who sent her there, then he can call and let her know the best location for a signal.  

Dee
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 am

One thing to clarify in my earlier post, the crying on their shoulder comment was intended as more of letting the ranch know what brought her there rather than a "woe is me" comment.  Our mysterious man in Washington Square would not send such a person to the ranch, because while her circumstances might be "woe is me" her attitude is how do we fix this and why isn't this fixing service more widely known.  She honestly thought there was no recourse but to be brought down and ruined by the Board.

I would also find it sort of humorous for Dale's old bland beige shirts as being the ideal size for her, and Paul giving those to her to wear, and everyone but Dale realizes it.

I also think, and it may have been said before, that Gareth's need for light exercise after the other chores are done would be a nice way to keep Dale grounded after spending part of his day doing his forensic accounting.  On a similar note, I think Gareth might be fine for the occasional family outing when another in the family may need Hammer.  When they do go to Three Traders, the horses are generally left to rest after they arrive and aren't called for until the next day's return trip, so it isn't necessarily a hard day's work.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:18 am

The idea of Gareth following Dale around the yard like an overgrown puppy appeals to me.  Speaking of puppies, perhaps they will get a new dog in this story too, since they were filling holes in their stock requirements with the horses, why not with the dogs too.  Dale getting both a horse and a dog in one story is kind of cute.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dells on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:20 am

No, Jeff - not just kind of cute, that’s EXTREMELY cute, and I didn’t know how much I wanted that to happen until you said it! Dale deserves all the pets. yap dogCat
Dells
Three Trader's Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:34 am

And you know, if Clara brings Leila appropriate ladies gear (undergarments and perhaps other things women require that men don't) and happens to have a few border collie mix puppies that were abandoned with her, to see if the ranch could be a home for, then there is even a good way to get them into the story.

EDIT: And if one of those puppies liked Riley as well as one attaching itself to Dale...

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:06 am

One other thing regarding Clara, perhaps already mentioned, isn't it likely she already has an appointment to visit the ranch due to the new horses?  While I am sure Flynn & Riley have gone over all the papers and vet reports prior to making their bids, wouldn't they want to have a vet they trust give the new stock a once over before introducing it to their current stock?  I mean Bandit no doubt already knows there are new mares and if he hasn't started bringing his harem down, he will shortly, and Flynn will want a vet's reassurance before giving their care over to Bandit.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 am

@jefftd wrote:The idea of Gareth following Dale around the yard like an overgrown puppy appeals to me.  Speaking of puppies, perhaps they will get a new dog in this story too, since they were filling holes in their stock requirements with the horses, why not with the dogs too.  Dale getting both a horse and a dog in one story is kind of cute.

...yes, and why not hens for Paul, R & R...?
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:34 am

Yes, Judy! Hens for Paul, I love it. And a puppy for Dale. I think Riley prefers horses, but a cat might get his attention. Laughing
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:36 am

No, no, no need for cats...!
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:38 am

@Zicat wrote:Yes, Judy! Hens for Paul, I love it. And a puppy for Dale. I think Riley prefers horses, but a cat might get his attention. Laughing

Actually the idea of a barn cat/mouser that only likes Jasper and Riley and hisses at everyone else did cross my mind.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:39 am

I agree Jeff, Riley needs something that will annoy him by sneaking into the house at night and laying on his feet. I can already see it.
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:29 am

I just posted a consolidated list of the ideas from this thread as its own thread, so folks can easily see what has been said.  I didn't want it to get lost in the responses here.  If I missed any, or there are some new ones, that list can always be updated.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:38 am

Thanks Jeff.
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:07 am

Something that has been alluded to here, but not thoroughly discussed was what happened at Empire.  It sounds to me as if the Board (yes, I am capitalizing it as if it were a super villain) had a plan to make money for itself which Leila did not agree to, perhaps because it left the shareholders out int he cold, and she had her own idea on how to keep things running and make the shareholders a profit. The Board stacked the deck against her more thoroughly than she had thought, and thus the disaster that brings her to the ranch.  That is my simplistic idea on it, but it fits in with one of the suggestions I added to the list on whether what happened will bring criminal or civil charges against Leila.  I don't think not listening to your board is a criminal act, but it depends on what data they stacked the deck with.  I guess we all get to wait and see.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:15 am

@jefftd wrote:I just posted a consolidated list of the ideas from this thread as its own thread, so folks can easily see what has been said.  I didn't want it to get lost in the responses here.  If I missed any, or there are some new ones, that list can always be updated.
May I suggest putting a Link to the "Suggestion For Washington Square direction" here to make it easier for others to find. I am unsure of how to do it.
Thanks, Cat
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:18 am

Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:22 am

Thank you, Trisha. I was going to just copy and paste the Link but I'm still finding my way around, and being a perfectionist I hate making mistakes. Which, yes, I do often.
Throwing a "Dale Tantrum", quietly! Smile
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:54 am

I am going to guess that while Philip gave some advice for free, that he also charged for certain services, much like Dale must get paid for his ANZ work.  I wonder which Top is going to have to assess how much to charge for Dale's services helping Leila.  She may be a friend of a friend, but that shouldn't necessarily get her Dale's expertise pro bono.  The ranch sustains itself partly on the fees it charges corporations for the work with executives, so it only makes sense that a referral would also bring some income, though maybe the amount is dependent on the outcome.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by huhchuh on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:58 am

Maybe her Maslow needs and reassurance would be needed first?

huhchuh
Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 am

@jefftd wrote:I am going to guess that while Philip gave some advice for free, that he also charged for certain services, much like Dale must get paid for his ANZ work.  I wonder which Top is going to have to assess how much to charge for Dale's services helping Leila.  She may be a friend of a friend, but that shouldn't necessarily get her Dale's expertise pro bono.  The ranch sustains itself partly on the fees it charges corporations for the work with executives, so it only makes sense that a referral would also bring some income, though maybe the amount is dependent on the outcome.

Would Dale not be the one to decide his price? Time allocation, energy - those costs I imagine all his fellas being very interested in and not at all reticent with their thoughts, but his professional fees?

Dale's world is so far from mine, as is Leila's. Can't remember the last time I made my escape in haute couture.
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:04 am

Gerry was free but he's family, and maybe this one will be too as Dale said he doesn't want to take anything away from ANZ, so I doubt he will seek payment.
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 am

@Zicat wrote:Gerry was free but he's family, and maybe this one will be too as Dale said he doesn't want to take anything away from ANZ, so I doubt he will seek payment.

I think he will need to charge something or else find people crawling out of the woodwork for freebies.  He could very well have ANZ bill Leila and let them take a cut, as well as get some new business connections if they don't currently work with the company, which would be one way both helping ANZ and not costing them any money or business.

He did the Jake and Tom thing for free as well, and that likely cost him quite a bit of cash, as he brought ANZ resources to bear.  Jake may have paid him back or contributed something to the ranch trust because he is a nice guy, but if it gets out that Dale does (high profile in this case, not so much for Jake and Tom since there wasn't a corporation at stake) pro bono work, it will hurt ANZ.

EDIT: The Loudon incident proved that Dale has access to ANZ resources even if he is currently not working an ANZ project, but I am sure there is a mechanism set up so ANZ got paid.  For example Dale has an escrow account there that his earnings go into and which he draws from when required, but which ANZ bills against, for example, when Dale was paying Caroline's salary while she negotiated a new position, or when he uses the ANZ negotiated contracts for charter services (Hello Wade!).  Having ANZ work out the billing for him and then depositing his earnings into such an account would give him a great deal more leeway when it comes to projects that come to him from non ANZ sources, but for which he uses ANZ assets.

Last edited by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 am

That's a good point, Jeff. If word got out that he was doing this Forensics Accountancy, especially for free, the Tops would be fielding calls all day and night. So he probably will have to charge, plus swear her to secrecy, but only if he proves her innocence? Which we know he will. He's Dale! And he's not really taking business from ANZ as it's not a Corporate asking for his help, but a friend of a friend.
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:22 am

@Zicat wrote:That's a good point, Jeff. If word got out that he was doing this Forensics Accountancy, especially for free, the Tops would be fielding calls all day and night. So he probably will have to charge, plus swear her to secrecy, but only if he proves her innocence? Which we know he will. He's Dale! And he's not really taking business from ANZ as it's not a Corporate asking for his help, but a friend of a friend.

I added a bit to my earlier post, but I don't think with a board of directors involved for a public company that swearing to secrecy is an option.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by carinucha on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 am

OK, to summarize, now that we have slowly transformed the Ranch into a petting zoo with dogs, cats, hens, (why not llamas -mystical animals for Jay- and koala bears -they are so cuddly, I always wanted to have one myself?), sent the financial reporters, paparazzi and FBI/US Marshalls to the doorstep of the Ranch, and established flight plans and fees for Dale's services plus procured clothes for Leila that might involve Clara and lead to either Leila and Clara becoming BFF or something more romantic, determined that if the stranger is Darcy and he didn't make a phone call to alert Flynn we might see Darcy disappear altogether from future Ranch stories because he has not long to live (him being strangled either by Luath or Flynn or even Paul being still a matter to be determined), if it is a new somebody we might see a network of allies and confederates to the Ranch being reconstituted, what is next? How does the Leila story line tie with the horses story line and the mysterious communication between Gareth and Dale?

carinucha
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy Lane on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Only slightly off topic, there is a Stony Fan-fic with a small throw away reference to FCR. Tony is talking about his genius accountant, who is the very best at what he does and lives in the middle of nowhere. Then Natasha mentions his delicious Kiwi boyfriend.

So the pretty, we'll dressed man must be Tony Stark, lol.

Sassy Lane
Sheepdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Denicemarcell on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Stony?

And back to previous sub-thread: only Philip wore boots in the house, I suspect 2 reasons: 1. He is Philip and 2. The boots contained his ankle support it might be painful for him to walk without it.
Denicemarcell
Three Trader's Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:32 pm

@carinucha wrote:OK, to summarize, now that we have slowly transformed the Ranch into a petting zoo with dogs, cats, hens, (why not llamas -mystical animals for Jay- and koala bears -they are so cuddly, I always wanted to have one myself?), sent the financial reporters, paparazzi and FBI/US Marshalls to the doorstep of the Ranch, and established flight plans and fees for Dale's services plus procured clothes for Leila that might involve Clara and lead to either Leila and Clara becoming BFF or something more romantic, determined that if the stranger is Darcy and he didn't make a phone call to alert Flynn we might see Darcy disappear altogether from future Ranch stories because he has not long to live (him being strangled either by Luath or Flynn or even Paul being still a matter to be determined), if it is a new somebody we might see a network of allies and confederates to the Ranch being reconstituted, what is next? How does the Leila story line tie with the horses story line and the mysterious communication between Gareth and Dale?

Gareth will keep Dale grounded because Flynn is going to require Dale to give Gareth light exercise after his time spent accounting forensically.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 pm

@Denicemarcell wrote:Stony?

And back to previous sub-thread: only Philip wore boots in the house, I suspect 2 reasons: 1. He is Philip and 2. The boots contained his ankle support it might be painful for him to walk without it.

From context, I would say Stony fanfic is Avengers fanfic with Tony Stark and Steve Rogers as a couple.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by JL on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Does anyone else hope Hammer doesn't get jealous?
JL-
JL

https://storiesbyjl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jefftd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 pm

@JL wrote:Does anyone else hope Hammer doesn't get jealous?
JL-

I remember adding a Hammer and jealousy question to the list last night when I was compiling it.  I think if Hammer gets his time with Dale in the morning/early afternoon, then he won't begrudge Gareth some time in the evening.  Hammer is as well-like by the others as Gareth will be, because they are both laid back most of the time.

jefftd
Silver Bullet Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicat on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:54 pm

@carinucha wrote:OK, to summarize, now that we have slowly transformed the Ranch into a petting zoo with dogs, cats, hens, (why not llamas -mystical animals for Jay- and koala bears -they are so cuddly, I always wanted to have one myself?), sent the financial reporters, paparazzi and FBI/US Marshalls to the doorstep of the Ranch, and established flight plans and fees for Dale's services plus procured clothes for Leila that might involve Clara and lead to either Leila and Clara becoming BFF or something more romantic, determined that if the stranger is Darcy and he didn't make a phone call to alert Flynn we might see Darcy disappear altogether from future Ranch stories because he has not long to live (him being strangled either by Luath or Flynn or even Paul being still a matter to be determined), if it is a new somebody we might see a network of allies and confederates to the Ranch being reconstituted, what is next? How does the Leila story line tie with the horses story line and the mysterious communication between Gareth and Dale?
We need a "LIKE" button. I love this summarization. Thank you so much for the laughs. ROTFL
Oh, and Koala's are savage beasts that bite and claw. They are wild animals and not cuddly!
Zicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum