New FCR Story - Washington Square part 1

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: New FCR Story - Washington Square part 1

Post by kmc1389@msn.com on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:23 pm

This was a nice surprise for when I got home. I am intrigued and excited to see where this goes.

kmc1389@msn.com
Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 am

As are we all, Kim. Do you think we’ve given the authors enough suggestions for future direction? I don’t really care what happens....I just want MORE....please.

Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by jkfan on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 am

@Hayjude wrote:As are we all, Kim. Do you think we’ve given the authors enough suggestions for future direction? I don’t really care what happens....I just want MORE....please.
Jeff started a list of all the ideas we had about the direction we thought the story would take.  It was quite a list!!

http://fallschanceranch.forumotion.co.uk/t2110-suggestion-for-washington-square-direction#33567

Here's the link.

jkfan
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:54 am

Yep, seen that, thanks, Cheryl. Now we just need another chapter to spark us up again!
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:20 am

@carinucha wrote:OK, to summarize, now that we have slowly transformed the Ranch into a petting zoo with dogs, cats, hens, (why not llamas -mystical animals for Jay- and koala bears -they are so cuddly, I always wanted to have one myself?), sent the financial reporters, paparazzi and FBI/US Marshalls to the doorstep of the Ranch, and established flight plans and fees for Dale's services plus procured clothes for Leila that might involve Clara and lead to either Leila and Clara becoming BFF or something more romantic, determined that if the stranger is Darcy and he didn't make a phone call to alert Flynn we might see Darcy disappear altogether from future Ranch stories because he has not long to live (him being strangled either by Luath or Flynn or even Paul being still a matter to be determined), if it is a new somebody we might see a network of allies and confederates to the Ranch being reconstituted, what is next? How does the Leila story line tie with the horses story line and the mysterious communication between Gareth and Dale?

Yes, Cari, I want to know all that too!
If you subscribe to Jeff’s theory we could see a nephew of Flynn’s also turning up on the Ranch doorstep. That Ranch out back of beyond may seem like Pitt St sometimes!

Last edited by Hayjude on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Further thought)
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 am

@Denicemarcell wrote:I thought they had an elk herd? Or just a wolf pack and stray cougars?
Twinkle could be renamed Trouble.
I want this Leila to be as strong as the Doctor Who companion (whose name was possibly spelled differently ) I think she will be.
Brain not buying clues last night, now I do agree the mystery fashion plate is Darcy.
@Lindawarner do you think the correct stud book will fall in the study?

I agree with you, Denice about the Leila in Doctor Who - she was a warrior - not a wimpy woman. Could really take care of herself. I remember an episode where she took on Jack the Ripper with just a dagger and he was not impressed with her as a victim - said she was all muscle!
Also Linda’s notion of Gareth being bred by Philip - what a fascinating storyline. Please Ranger, don’t want to be a pest but any idea when you’ll have another bit ready? It’s such a great story so far.
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger52899 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 am

Jude I'm sorry but we really can't give you promises or work to deadlines. Rolf and I hold down full time jobs, which are very demanding ones, with early spring being for Rolf a time of year at work where eating and sleeping are tough enough to get around to,  and I live with a very unpredictbale chronic illness. Writing is something we do for fun and sometimes the long periods between bits are because we just don't have time to get together or energy to write. 

As soon as we have a piece to go we post it. I know you're dying to see more, I'd love to be able to help, but really we are doing the best we can.
Ranger52899
Womble in Charge
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:05 am

Oh, I more than understand....my own job is crazy busy at the moment and I didn’t mean to harass you or Rolf - heaven forbid. You’re so generous with your writing it’s incredible. I really love the MEC continuance as well. Thank you for what you do post. It’s so much adored and appreciated. Not another word about it - I promise. Hugs.
not listening
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum