On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows

Go down

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows Empty On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows

Post by Trisha Louise on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:31 am

Trisha Louise
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows Empty Re: On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows

Post by Trisha Louise on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:34 am

I love watching which ones take the lead, which ones are "HELL NO!" and their general curiosity. I've been seriously underestimating cows.

Trisha
Trisha Louise
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows Empty Re: On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to...cows

Post by Trisha Louise on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 am

More from the same guy. This makes me happy.

Trisha Louise
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by 5116sue on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:29 am

Curious cows, you're right it is interesting to see who the risk takers are. We're not that different.
5116sue
5116sue
Hike Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Video #2 sort of makes cowboys obsolete.  Pretty much anyone from the brass section of the orchestra can now herd cattle!  

And was it my imagination or were they actually 'wagging' their tails?  lol.  I did go back and check the first video to see if they did any tail wagging in that one, and I didn't see one tail move.  So I'm guessing they enjoyed that music!  Yeah, I know...

Thanks for this - they were both really fun!

Dee
DeeDee
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Here you go, Dee. Definitely seem partial to the horns.

Trisha Louise
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:36 pm

LOL - enjoyed that very much!  

Dee
DeeDee
DeeDee
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Louise on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:37 pm

And for those who enjoy vocals:

Trisha Louise
Trisha Louise
Yak Whomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Denicemarcell on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Riley needs to suggest these musical methods of gathering cattle as being very useful at vaccination time.
Denicemarcell
Denicemarcell
Flynn's Personal Christmas Shopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayjude on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:54 pm

...but one look at the needles and they can run for miles - make like a wild horse herd, girls....!
Hayjude
Hayjude
A What

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum